waiting..
baby bear is munching on shredded colby-jack and mixed veggies, with a big sippy cup full of milk. she remains pantless, i hope to finish dressing her before dropping her off at gina's on my way to meet hubby.
i've rested as much as i can today, nothing is really new.... yet. i am surprsingly at peace with the whole situation, at least us much as i can be. why cause my body any more stress than it's apparently already under?
i just have to add that i feel sad for people who don't have good in-laws. tech mom kept her word and kept the secret for us, she didn't even tell dad. so the rest of the family was a tad bit surprised (maybe more than a tad) by e-mails and blog posts, but i just couldn't tell everyone in person. i was hoping to come up with a creative way to announce the news around valentine's day, or at least with a valentine theme before then. guess that won't be necessary.
other than crazy hair and refusing to wear pants, baby bear has been a doll today. she even napped for almost 2 hours this morning... pray that she'll be in a good mood for Gina, who has a pixie and peanut of her own.
2 comments:
I feel like I've checked your blog 50 million times today. I swear if you had a counter it would be up because of me. But then I'm sure your family and friends are doing the same. Hugs and Prayers to you my friend. I pray you bring good news.
ah, i do have a counter... at the very bottom...
Post a Comment