Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wordless Wednesday
For links to more WW posts, go to 5 minutes for Mom.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is very cute--wonder what she is thinking?

Anonymous said...

how do I get mom's flowers on the inside of the window?

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love the little pink bow!

Grace said...

She looks so grown-up in that picture. Love the southern-girl bow!

Lauren said...

The bow came from Wal-mart, so no tears if it gets lost. :-) It finally stays in more than 3 seconds!

The window cill is the perfect height for her to "organize" her rock collection. (we picked those out of the lawn together before the grass grew in.)

crt said...

we can add to her rock collection!

zhasha said...

she's so-so adorable!!!

Caslon said...

I used to collect rocks.

Very cute and special photo.

Pfingston said...

aawww she looks so cute . . is that a rock collection she's working on?
Happy WW!

Lauren said...

Yes. She actually carried a 6-8 inch slab of rock from the back cliff all the way up the sidewalk all by herself, too. She may wear pink, but I'm encouraging her when she finds enjoyment out of simple things. Besides, we picked up several rocks that were a pain to step on in our yard.