Friday, June 22, 2007

another baby angel...

a friend of mine lost her baby this week, at 11 weeks. when she went in for the ultrasound, they found that the little one had stopped growing and had no heartbeat. she had a d & c on wednesday.

5 comments:

Tech Mom said...

It is such a heartbreak to go through even we know the heavenly father takes them home with Him.

Pfingston said...

prayers

Lauren said...

I saw my friend at church today and gave her a hug. She seemed to be doing pretty well, overall. She has the same first name as hubby's brother's wife, so some of you can pray for her by name. As you all know from reading my blog back in January and February (or if you've been through a miscarriage yourself), healing will take time. I am so thankful for the hope God has given me, and that He does heal some of the pain more quickly than I ever expected.

Grace said...

That's just about a week earlier than mine and same circumstances. I had no clue until they did the ultrasound. We thought we'd see a heartbeat and there was none. What a heartbreaking shock. I'll be praying for her.

Unknown said...

I am so so so sorry to hear this. I've been there :(