Wednesday, June 06, 2007




I don't know about you, but I don't own an apron. One of my sisters-in-law loves them,
and this contest reminded me of her.
Then I got to thinking...
it sure would be fun to win an apron!

Nan, over at Life Is Like a Lunchbox, is sponsoring thi series of giveaways.
She has links and giveaways from several Mom-made apron-sellers.
So far, my favorites are at Momo's Retro Fashions and Apronique.

I think wearing one of these and blasting Staci Orrico on my stereo
could put me in housekeeping mode!

4 comments:

crt said...

just for the record, i'm not the apron-wearing sil. :-)

Caslon said...

I don't wear aprons, how ever, I do have a few of Grandma Tomas's aprons. She always wore them.

Lauren said...

Well, guess you've figured out who it is, since I only have 1 more sis in law!

I think I'd be hesitant to wear and ruin and heirloom!

Nan said...

Thanks for the link! :^D Good luck in the contests!