Kinda like the narrow road... actually, thinking on it a bit, you could get really theological with it. Your days are numbered by God and you can't pass someone or do anything to change that yourself. A good pastor could totally get a great sermon illustration out of this, it always amazes me how some do that!
I didn't realize I got the sign in the photo until I put it on my computer. I was actually a little mad at myself for not walking down the road a little to get the whole phrase. Then I recognized the etra message, and thought it was cool.
Hubby's Grandpa put this message on his property for all to see, and now their local Bible church maintains it. I never met is Grandpa, but I will get to in Heaven!
7 comments:
Peace to you and yours.
You are invited to visit my Wordless Wednesday post as well as recent posts on PEACE. Also to visit the new Reba's Run at http://rebasrun.blogspot.com
How ironic:)
very cool. happy ww!
Kinda like the narrow road... actually, thinking on it a bit, you could get really theological with it. Your days are numbered by God and you can't pass someone or do anything to change that yourself. A good pastor could totally get a great sermon illustration out of this, it always amazes me how some do that!
I didn't realize I got the sign in the photo until I put it on my computer. I was actually a little mad at myself for not walking down the road a little to get the whole phrase. Then I recognized the etra message, and thought it was cool.
Hubby's Grandpa put this message on his property for all to see, and now their local Bible church maintains it. I never met is Grandpa, but I will get to in Heaven!
can't wait!
Very cool.
I can't wait to see him again...
Post a Comment