was indeed re-potting the chinese lantern plant.
unfortunately, i cracked its "new" (recycled) pot in the process, but i think it will hang in there for now. it is significantly larger than the old pot, although the old disposable plastic pot fit nicely in the decorative urn which now sits empty next to my front door. now my back patio has something alive on it. i know this plant would make a good hanging plant, but all my hanging pots are messed up in some way, so i'm making do with what i've got. plus, they are more shallow and i like the root depth, especially in this crazy heat.
then i proceeded to drop the potting-soil covered old pot on the kitchen floor, making a mess. so part 2 of my tackle was sweeping the potting-soil and dead worm off the floor.
now to go get baby bear out of daddy's way while he lifts weights.
for more tackles, link to 5 minutes for mom from my sidebar.
3 comments:
I have no green thumb, but I'm trying to keep some plants alive that my hubby got me . . . I haven't thought about hanging plants, I might have better luck with those!
Hmmm
Good job on your "tackle"!~
good job on the "tackle" girl..better than me..I did nothing except genealogy in my pj's today..Now I have to do laundry and grocery shopping tomorrow.
hey, don't short-change yourself. geneology is avery worthwhile tackle. i need to get into that...
Post a Comment