Sunday, June 24, 2007

On Friday, 2 of my girlfriends from college and I went browsing the antique shops in the town just south of here. We realized that we are all very particular (cheap) about how much we think furniture is really worth. Especially the stuff that's not antique. I had to remind myself of the amount of time it took Dad-in-Law to make cabinets for all 3 of us girls, and that time and sweat ARE wroth something. The former Feed Mill had benches and shelves made of barn board which reminded me of Gramma's.

I also found a really cute pair of earrings at a gift shop for $2.99. They are silver made of several small round mother-of-pearl pieces connected into a diamond shaped dangle. Hard to describe. But trust me, they are fun. And light. And cute. And they go really well with one of my Premier bracelets.

1 comment:

Tech Mom said...

sounds like fun--I didn't see this post at first!! It is so great to go just for the hunt!!