Friday, June 01, 2007

Why life and/or people are like a....
  • the fruit is worth the wait
  • some cherries stay attached to their stems, others drop off
  • sometimes those that drop off get squashed, other times they top off a sundae
  • some are sweet, some are sour... and that's not always bad
  • they are meant to be eaten and enjoyed, as we should live each day to the fullest (i had to clarify that i'm not a cannibal)
Any other thoughts on this?

5 comments:

Mommy to 4 little people said...

lol..that's a great analogy...i love it.

Pfingston said...

Yes! :-) and the really good ones will leave their mark all over you!

We love cherries, and just picked up some from the back of a truck selling fruit two days ago! YUM!

If I don't take the seeds out my little boy will swallow them whole, so I was getting fustrated trying to de-seed them fast enouph for him and get some myself, until it dawned on me that I could bite one in half and give him the half that didn't have the seed, eat the other half myself!

It was wonderful!

Lauren said...

I just made that same discovery the day after I ate the bowl of cherries that's pictured (Baby Bear was already in bed when I munched on these).

zann said...

I still call them cherryaries from when my niece was little and would call them that.

Their juices make a very juicy drink.

crt said...

no analogies here, just an umm, umm good!