musings from the mind of a stay-at-home Mom & procrastinaholic
So cute! She is obviously having a great time!
I love that last one!
She is so darn cute! I agree with Sara . . . that last one is the BEST!! (And she looks like you!!!)
looks like fun on a hot day! I used to play in the sprinkler all of the time - just as good as a pool. :)
i love that you can almost hear her laugh as she runs toward me in that last one... and the first two capture her fascination with natures' toys so perfectly.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! She is obviously having a great time!
I love that last one!
She is so darn cute! I agree with Sara . . . that last one is the BEST!!
(And she looks like you!!!)
looks like fun on a hot day! I used to play in the sprinkler all of the time - just as good as a pool. :)
i love that you can almost hear her laugh as she runs toward me in that last one... and the first two capture her fascination with natures' toys so perfectly.
Post a Comment