I am sooooo sorry! You are already missing sleep. I feel your pain! I am just glad those days are behind me now. Congrats on the boy! Hubby told me yesterday at the office when I picked my hubby up. We really should have a BBQ sometime so we could all meet. Get a good nap in today!!!! Allison
Jay has still not felt this little girl. She seems to kick at times when we are not together. Or she kicks and I put my hand where I felt it and then she moves somewhere else. It's very frustrating.
4 comments:
oh, that first kick for dad is always fun~
Hope you get some sleep!
I am sooooo sorry! You are already missing sleep. I feel your pain! I am just glad those days are behind me now. Congrats on the boy! Hubby told me yesterday at the office when I picked my hubby up. We really should have a BBQ sometime so we could all meet. Get a good nap in today!!!!
Allison
Jay has still not felt this little girl. She seems to kick at times when we are not together. Or she kicks and I put my hand where I felt it and then she moves somewhere else.
It's very frustrating.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...how cool is that!!
Post a Comment