I absolutely love that picture! It isn't always about the faces in the picture, but the memories that the image can invoke. This is one that the girls will look at in 10 years and love you guys for taking it! It is a little piece of their childhood preserved forever.
P. S. Please notice the new link. I had to switch hosts because my old host was "refreshing" and dumping half of their free customers!
what a great photo! Too cute! And it sounds like you're coming along well in your pregnancy - I'm so excited that you're having a boy - I guess I'm a bit partial, what can I say? Do you have any names picked out?
6 comments:
...too sweet!
I absolutely love that picture! It isn't always about the faces in the picture, but the memories that the image can invoke. This is one that the girls will look at in 10 years and love you guys for taking it! It is a little piece of their childhood preserved forever.
P. S. Please notice the new link. I had to switch hosts because my old host was "refreshing" and dumping half of their free customers!
Love that pic--priceless in the years to come!!
what a great photo! Too cute! And it sounds like you're coming along well in your pregnancy - I'm so excited that you're having a boy - I guess I'm a bit partial, what can I say? Do you have any names picked out?
Wow! That one should be framed!!
I LOVE it when little ones hold hands!
Post a Comment