Friday, July 25, 2008


*A decent night and morning's sleep, even if it was in 2 distinct chunks.
* Waking to the sound of my sweet Bear playing quietly in her room.
* Same Sweet Bear giggling (as her diaper tickled her bottom when she walked into my room. Discovering it really was not that wet, so perhaps night time training is not too far off afterall....)
* Codeine- thankfully I'm not allergic. I will be careful not to get addicted. But after it stops working. ;)
* Gentle rain for my flowers (though I hope it stops so hubby can go on his bike trip this afternoon/tomorrow. He's been looking forward to it.)
* A cuddly micro-fleece blanket.
* Someone to cuddle in the blanket with me. (Hubby or Bear, preferably.)
* My spirited niece is turning 7 today. Happy Birthday, Emily!!!!
* FREE FONTS from ScrapnFonts! Some really cute kid fonts. Limited time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to take some sort of codeine with N2 for a cough. That stuff worked wonders, but I was sooooo loopy with it that I only took in desperation. Glad you are getting some relief!

happymcfamily said...

I'm allergic! Not just to codeine itself but to its derivatives... I pretty much have to put "opioids" on medical forms as an allergy. It's a good thing I wasn't a hippy... I might have died :P When I had a cough medicine with a derivative of codeine in it, I had a very BAD trip to put it lightly.

I'm so glad it's working for you! Now you can stop sounding like a seal!