Saturday, August 23, 2008

aah...
I can breath a little better. Of course, I am peeing more and my belly rests on my thighs when I sit up with my back straight.

Today was restful, except for the occasional Braxton Hicks and one pretty crazy back spasm. And while my solitary walk was peaceful, that hardly qualifies as restful when you are 9+ months pregnant.

If I am so motivated, I might write a new verse to the tune of the Christmas carol, "Here we come a caroling."

Here I come a waddling.
Along the streets so hard.
Here I come a waddling,
past the neighbors' yards....

Okay, someone else can finish it for me. I don't feel like thinking that much.


3 comments:

The Longnecker Zoo said...

We keep checking to see if little one has come yet. I am sorry he hasn't! If you rested well, that is a good sign though. Heavenly Father usually gives a slight break before the chaos happens from what I have seen in the past. We can't wait to hear of his arrival, (I am sure not as much as you!!!!) Good luck!

happymcfamily said...

Baby boy
Safe inside
Content to hang on for the ride

May God bless him and send him quickly here, quickly here
May God bless him and send him quickly HEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRE!

Lauren said...

Love it, thanks. :-)

I didn't get an afternoon nap, I am exhausted... time to hit the hay.