musings from the mind of a stay-at-home Mom & procrastinaholic
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
brandon john arrived this afternoon at 12:18pm! he weighed in at a healthy 8 lbs. 9oz and measured 21inches. mom and baby are resting comfortably. i've not spoken to wandering heart, but i'm sure she appreciates your prayers and well-wishes!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pics! :)
8 comments:
Congratulations!!
I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pics! :)
Awesome news! Congratulations!!
Hurray! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him albeit via photo on a blog!
YAY!! Congratulations Lauren, Joel, and Hannah!! I can't wait to see pics!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you, Joel, Hannah, Brandon, and all of the rest of the Family.
Congrats! Can't wait for pics of the little guy.
Congratulations Lauren! Your little guy is finally here! Can't wait to see some pics.
Jen
congratulations sweety..so happy for you
Post a Comment