It's been a good day, overall.
So far, baby is still baking. But that's ok, he'll come when he's ready, or be evicted no later than Friday, I am sure. I felt loved by my church family, loved by my parents, hubby and daughter, and all those who called to wish me happy birthday and find out if Little Guy seemed any closer to making his appearance.
Little Guy danced in my womb during the worship service, and that is one of my favorite parts of pregnancy. We sang one of my all-time favorite hymns, "The Solid Rock."
If he comes tomorrow, he and his sister will have been born on the same day of their birth months. That would be nice. (My brother and I were born on the same day of our birth months, so it would be kind of like continuing a family tradition, plus make it easy to remember. The number would also be the same as one of her cousins.)
Pray for rest for me, I am tired and though I really want to meet my little one ASAP, a good night of sleep sure sounds appealing.
3 comments:
Praying you get some good sleep and that you get to meet your little guy sooner than later.
Happy Birthday! Glad that you had a good day. I'm praying for you right now and hoping that you are resting soundly.
No new posts today...could it be that you are not near a computer? Say, for example in the L&D wing at the hospital? :)
I know it gets tiresome hearing things like that but I can't help but wonder...
Good luck and glad to hear that you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment