
... well, the most prominent physical part of my self right now.
I've been trying to keep myself occupied by keeping up with dishes, laundry, etc.... The hike halfway down the biggest hill in the subdivision did not make a lick of difference. I thought about ringing my friend Katrin's doorbell at 7 a.m. to see if the magic Xocaii chocolates she sells will induce labor. But I abstained, my mom taught me not to disturb people before 9 a.m. (Though sometimes she forgets that rule herself.)
5 comments:
I totally understand your pain!!!! I hope little guy makes his grand entrance soon. AHHH!!! I am sorry it is you, but totally thrilled it isn't me :0) Good luck girl.
hugs and enjoy these last few hours of being pregnant my sweet friend.
Hours... I hope. I think days is a more appropriate prediction at this point. I give up.
ok so i asked em today before bed if she had a prayer request and here it is: that mommy would have another baby and that it would be a boy. i told her she was welcome to pray for that on her own. hopefully your little boy will distract her enough.:-)
too bad we don't live closer, then he might.
Post a Comment