Tuesday, August 26, 2008

he's on his way...
a wandering heart went to the hospital about an hour ago.
please pray all goes as planned!

happy mcfamily and i will keep you posted

8 comments:

Grace said...

I'm praying! Hope all goes as planned!!

crt said...

so mad just prayed for wandering heart and said, "pray the aunt l will be brave when they cut her stomach out to get the baby. hopefully, it won't come to that!

Sara said...

Ooo, exciting. Praying that it all goes super well! I can't wait to 'meet' the little guy!

Kristi said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I'm so excited to see this little man! All my best!

adymommy said...

woo hoo! Hoping for a speeding delivery.

MommaJenn said...

Finally, the wait is almost over!!!!!Can't wait to see the little guy!! Praying the labor and delivery go quickly and easily...

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO!!!!
Congratulations!!! - Anna

Samantha said...

Waiting in anticipation of baby news. We love you and are praying for a safe and speedy delivery!