Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I went ahead and included the states I've simply passed through... because I can honestly say I've been there. (Places I've been are in RED.)


(Right click on picture to see whole map)

create your own visited states map


Just when I think I'm well travelled,
I get a reality check...


create your own visited countries map

5 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I've seen this map floating around and thought about doing up my own, but it would be too sad. Washington, Oregon, California, Utah, Idaho, British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. That's it.

I need to get off this continent!

Lauren said...

Those are some beautiful areas, from what I've heard! I was only in Portland for 1 week, and LAX probably doesn't really count... I had a layover there on my way to Mexico.

Tech Mom said...

I did it but you will have to help me cut and paste it --I am determined to learn how to do it!!

Diane Viere said...

What a fun thing to do! Welcome to the party.....so nice to "meet" you.

Diane

Kari said...

Im here for the party and I love your blog! This map is an awesome thing! I stole it but credited you on my blog!