Saturday, March 17, 2007

What happened to Spring? Brr.. it's cool out again. It rained a little yesterday, but was partly cloudy all day today. We drove up to Aldi to see if it was worth the drive for the savings. We decided it's not. It's not that far, but the savings didn't seem as good as they used to be. I was very disappointed because they didn't have any of the cream soda flavors that they used to have.

On the way home, we stopped by a playground. Baby bear loved the slides, but honestly, she had just as much fun picking up rocks.

Homemade chicken pot-pie is in the oven for supper, hubby mowed the lawn for the first time this year, then he went for his run. Baby bear is down for a nap, soon to awaken to the heavenly scent wafting from the oven.

I've kept laundry going today, but otherwise taken it very easy. I slept SO soundly last night. I should try working hard more often, because it sure seemed to help me sleep better.

Not much new. No deep thoughts or ponderings wandering through my mind, just plain old me dropping in to say hi to whoever is there. I hope your weekend is as restful as mine.

Oh, I forgot to mention... a couple of days ago a lady at the park said I look 18 or 19, not my age. You know you are growing up when you consider being told you look young a compliment.

3 comments:

Grace said...

It's under 30 degrees during the night here and barely 40 and horrendously windy during the day... I want spring back!

Anonymous said...

uh oh..I heard you guys back there were getting slammed with winter again..Stay warm..Hugs..

Lauren said...

It was breezy but at least it was sunny yesterday. It's definitely springlike again. Whew....