Wednesday, March 28, 2007

rain!

we're FINALLY getting a gentle Spring shower. our poor grass was turning brown, it's been so dry the past few weeks. i put baby bear in her saucer on our front porch, and she watched as i planted some seeds which were left as a marketing ploy by an area realtor. if they germinate and bloom, they will be forget-me-nots.

i figured the gentle rain would help them germinate and save me the trouble of watering for now. yes, i am that lazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this on the hill/retaining wall that you planted these?

Lauren said...

Nope, this pic came from wikipedia. I planted seeds in the front flower bed. They would be pretty on he cliff, though. I just don't know if I want to get that dirty this year.

Tech Mom said...

Icouldn't comment on your sewing blog but you could try out the burp cloths if you want when you are over here !! We are looking forward to having you and Hannah over in a few weeks....