Thursday, March 15, 2007

We have a play date this morning! The thought of being around other Moms and their kids is making me a little nervous. Will Baby Bear be in a good mood? Will she play nicely with the other kids?

Part of me wants to chicken out and stay home in my comfort zone of plaid purple pj pants, a t-shirt, and my glasses. I guess there is still an introvert left inside me after all.

4 comments:

crt said...

so how did it go?

Anonymous said...

I hope you and babybear had a great time with your playdate. hugs to you for going outside the comfortzone.

Lauren said...

it went pretty well overall. except that i found out that another woman in the group is pregnant and due within 2 weeks of when my baby would have been due. it hit me pretty hard on the way home. it was nice to hang out with them, though i missed a chance to walk to starbucks for free coffee with gina. baby bear took a 2 hour nap when we got home. that was blissfully peaceful.

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

when my son was an infant, I rarely did play dates during the week. I just went from one nap time to the next - usually staying in my jammies all day. It sure changes when they get older though. Unless he is sick, we are never home all day!

Hope it went well!!! I know these things can be stressful.