Monday, March 05, 2007

tag...

adventures in baby wearing is sponsoring a belly-shot tag... i'm cheating and linking to a post of my belly on baby-bear's blog. because i'm lazy....

farm wife and steph, isn't it about time for your belly updates? zann, based on your dream, you might be playing tag with us soon! ;-> crt... i don't think i've ever seen any of your belly shot photos. ang, grace, bec, tech mom...? i know you girls can join the fun. well, some of you might have to scan in old pics.

i was going to post a pic of me and bec at her baby shower, just 10 days before i had Hannah... i still might, but i don't feel like getting on the other computer right now, and that's where the pics are.

6 comments:

crt said...

alas there are two. one the day i went into the hospital with em and one in the hospital with mad.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to say that I don't have any belly shots of any of my pregnancies. Something I regret..

FarmWife said...

I have pics of my belly with BabyGirl and #1 Son, but Daddy took the ones with B.B. I don't think I ever got them from him...

I love those pictures...QM hates them...especially if the belly is bare.

If I had a scanner I'd post them. Now I just have to get Husband to take one of just my belly (since he has a no faces rule). Stretch marks and all...

Grace said...

I have the coolest picture of my belly when I was pregnant with Bee. The boys are coloring pictures all over my belly while I sit on the couch with my shirt pulled up. Of course, it would have to be scanned as we didn't own a digital back then. Maybe I'll get around to doing it sometime next week.

Lauren said...

I think it's become more accepted, especially to have barebelly shots, in recent years. My sis actually kept really good track of exactly when her pics were taken. My camera always dies, resetting dates.

If you girls get a chance to scan them in (and edit out faces!), it would be cool to see some!

crt, you too!

Unknown said...

We want to see your picture! Hi, I'm Val - great to meet you!