musings from the mind of a stay-at-home Mom & procrastinaholic
Cute!
He he, I love it!
she is too cute! My BB does the same thing with a blanket and he thinks he is invisible :)
Lol. I gave up trying to fold one of the blankets in our family room yesterday. Every time I started folding it, she would grab it from me and start to roll around, play peek-a-boo, etc..
I have one that BabyGirl practically lived in when she was 2.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute!
He he, I love it!
she is too cute! My BB does the same thing with a blanket and he thinks he is invisible :)
Lol. I gave up trying to fold one of the blankets in our family room yesterday. Every time I started folding it, she would grab it from me and start to roll around, play peek-a-boo, etc..
I have one that BabyGirl practically lived in when she was 2.
Post a Comment