Wednesday, June 27, 2007



(For more Wordless Wednesday participants,
visit the WW HQ or 5 minutes for Mom.)


scroll down to see more photos i took this week.

8 comments:

MorningSong said...

Caffeine is so tempting.... I don't know why she won't sleep tonight. :)

Happy WW

Angel The Alien said...

Well, it really does look delicious!

Rayne said...

She is totally adorable. I love her hair!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

My 16 month old loves the chocolate java chip frappacino...5bucks has already got her hooked!

Lauren said...

This was the raspberry mocha frap.- we just tried it today and we'll get it again. I only let her have a sip, made her settle for diluted oj.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

That looks good. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for saying what kind of frap this was because I like to think of myself as the Queen of Starbucks and I had no idea. In fact, I'm not sure they even sell that here. I will definitely be looking for it tomorrow.

And your daughter? A girl after my own taste, lol.

Unknown said...

I was *just* going to ask if that was a raspberry mocha frap! mmmmm!! My fave!