Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


THE FREEZER THAT THREW THINGS AT ME


BEFORE:

DURING:


AFTER:
I found an ice pack that belongs to a family member... probably one of the Moms.
The freezer spit out all the freezer pops, and baby bear, having discovered the sugary treat a couple of weeks ago, begged for one. I strapped her into her seat and got to work, pausing only to help her get more popsicle out of the plastic and into her mouth.

After completing my tackle, I learned that Folgers doesn't
make a good caramel frappucino, even if it's pretty in the glass.
I think I'll use the remainder as plant food in my garden,
because nobody in their right mind in my family
(at least, hubby's side) would drink stale Folgers.

I hear Starbucks calling out to me... and I'm not much of a coffee drinker!

There, I tackled something new.
It took more time to post about it than to actually complete the tackle.

What have you tackled today?
JOIN THE FUN, I DARE YA!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Looks great! Too bad the yummy cappuccino didn't taste as good as it looks. So, coffee is good for plants? I've got some that's pushed somewhere in the back that could use a 2nd life.

Tech Mom said...

You know that ice pack looks like mine if it has a knob on it and it turns it is otherwise it is not!!Good jub Lauren!!

crt said...

no folgers crystals in our freezer!

Lauren said...

ok, tech mom- it's yours. hopefully it won't get buried and forgotten again. it will come in handy at the beach.

crt- no american cheese slices either, right?

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

*SMILE* spit things at you - that's never good - but it looks great now!