My self-diagnosed manisfestation of obsessive compulsive disorder was a good thing, in this case. some of the stalks were close to 4' high! I watered them soo much for a while there
Wow, what glorious gladioli! I always take the rain/wind bent ones in too, I never remember to just cut myself some unless I see them bent over LOL Happy WW, I played too.
I almost didn't plant the whole bag of bulbs, then I decided to go for it. I'm glad to have the wall of color. It's something different.
Is North TX that much hotter than mid-TN? I never would have thought it would be. It's hot here, but I've watered them like crazy, and added miracle grow every couple of weeks. Now if I can just get the japanese beetles to leave my black eyed susans that I got from Gramma's farm alone!
18 comments:
I wish mine were this lovely....love the red!
My self-diagnosed manisfestation of obsessive compulsive disorder was a good thing, in this case. some of the stalks were close to 4' high! I watered them soo much for a while there
beautiful flowers!!
BEAUTIFUL flowers!!!!!!
Happy WW!
OH, they ARE lovely!
Have a happy WW!
beautiful
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.
Smiles,
Angel Mama ():)
Lovely glads inside and outside...
Beautiful flowers. Sorry the wind took them, but they look lovely in your home!
Very very lovely. It makes you happy to have your house filled with something growing on your own garden...
What beautiful colors! Glad you were able to salvage them!
Wow, what glorious gladioli! I always take the rain/wind bent ones in too, I never remember to just cut myself some unless I see them bent over LOL Happy WW, I played too.
What a great pop of color!!
Happy WW
Oh, those are just incredible. Too hot here to grow glads. :-(
I almost didn't plant the whole bag of bulbs, then I decided to go for it. I'm glad to have the wall of color. It's something different.
Is North TX that much hotter than mid-TN? I never would have thought it would be. It's hot here, but I've watered them like crazy, and added miracle grow every couple of weeks. Now if I can just get the japanese beetles to leave my black eyed susans that I got from Gramma's farm alone!
like the hair
So cheerful! Red is my favorite color.
Aww, you saved them! So great!
Post a Comment