Saturday, August 16, 2008

bloggy baby fun

make your predictions in the comments for this post...

1) how much do you think lauren's baby will weigh at birth (lbs., oz.)?
2) how long do you think he'll be?

oh, and in case you are wondering, as of tonight my belly button is basically completely flat. not an innie or an outie.

7 comments:

Tech Mom said...

I vote 8 lb. 3 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long!!

adymommy said...

hmmm....I am bad at this stuff but will play along.
8lbs 6 oz
20 inches long

crt said...

hmmmm...8lbs 9oz 21.5 inches, but i'm hoping that brandon is smaller for your sake. how big was bear??? i can't remember.

Lauren said...

Bear was 7 lb 7 oz, 20 1/2 inches at 39 weeks

Anonymous said...

7lbs 14 oz 20-1/2 inches long

Anonymous said...

8 lbs. even and 22 in. long

Anonymous said...

I vote 8 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long.
- Anna