Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lauren and baby Brandon are doing great! He is soooo cute (perhaps Aunt Becca is a little bit partial). He's an adorable little munk-a-chunk with the most perfectly round head that I've ever seen from a regular delivery. He doesn't have as much hair as Hannah did... he has most of his hair in the mullet area :) His hair looked sort of wavy on top a lot like Hannah's, so we'll see if he ends up with curly hair as well. Brandon is pretty laid back thus far and if the first few hours of his life are any indication, he may turn out to be an "easy" baby.
Joel did a great job coaching Lauren through her all natural child birth, along with the help of a doula. Lauren said that it was VERY hard, but very worth it. Although, she is pretty certain that if the labor lasted too much longer she wouldn't have been able to continue. I can certainly tell a difference between this recovery and the last one. When I (Becca) visited she was practically bouncing off the wall happy. Well, as much as a woman who just gave birth can be. She was so relaxed and able to get around well. Brandon is already eating and pooping like a champ! Hannah is already a very loving big sister.

Without further ado, here are some pics of the bouncing baby boy! GranWendy and I are staying the night with Hannah tonight, so these are the unedited photos. Hopefully I'll be able to share some better pics soon, but this will at least give you an idea. Enjoy!
P.S.- If Brandon looks mad in some pics, it's because he was getting a bath :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What's the big deal with that bright light?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(video to follow)...



13 comments:

Becky Lollar said...

Oh--he is too cute!!

Shell said...

He is Beautiful! Hannah Looks so good with him. I am so happy for you All!

crt said...

he's adorable. thanks aunt b for posting pics!

Samantha said...

He is a beautiful baby and has a wonderful family. Congatulations Joel, Lauren and Hannah!

Great job, Lauren!!

Kristi said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! He's just adorable... I'm so happy for you and your family! Cherish every moment, the second one grows even faser than the first one! *muah*!

Sara said...

What a beautiful boy! He's so chubby! I love it.

Anonymous said...

he's beautiful, and precious..how blessed you are..love to you and your family

Musical Mommy said...

OH LAUREN!! HE'S ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I am SOOOOO proud of you for going natural! And I'm thrilled you had a great experience! You should be soooooo proud of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Oh look at those little round baby cheeks! He's so cute!

Congratulations to the whole family including that adorable new BIG sister!

Anonymous said...

Um - baby pageants, here we come! Congratulations!!!!!! Can't wait to meet him. Love you all,
- Anna

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a beautiful little boy!

I think Hannah is in love :-)

--Holly from W@H

Anonymous said...

Oh adorable! I love the pictures! Congratulations!

Katie from WAH

Jane said...

He is so precious!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I think it is adorable that he already has tractor jammies!