Heh, I remember when I was waiting for my little guy to arrive feeling like every day that passed was like he was NEVER going to get here. In retrospect, of course, each day that passed really meant it was getting close, but I sure didn't feel it then!
3 comments:
I could be wrong but I am pretty sure the mood swings are based more on the fact that you are STILL pregnant. :)
Hang in there!
Heh, I remember when I was waiting for my little guy to arrive feeling like every day that passed was like he was NEVER going to get here. In retrospect, of course, each day that passed really meant it was getting close, but I sure didn't feel it then!
End of pregnancy is a rough time!
Generally speaking, I'm pretty sure that a baby in your belly means that labor is eminent :)
Post a Comment