Monday, December 04, 2006

from the mailbox...

junk mail
invitation to the wedding of the friend who inadvertently hooked up hubby and me
our very first Christmas card of the season- from Zann!!!

5 comments:

Tech Mom said...

we got an invitation from her too!I noticed that they weren't registered anywhere--have any ideas-I thought of a gift card. I thought maybe Mary could watch Hannah and then we could take her home if you are staying later.Let me know

FarmWife said...

I also got my first Christmas card of the season, and guess who it was from? Yup, Zann. Hers always rock!

zann said...

dude our mail travels fast! I didn't think they would get anywhere until at least Wednesday cause I sent them on Saturday. I was actually beginning to get nervous that I was running late because I had already received our third Christmas card of the season (so yeah.. there are people earlier than me ;)). I'll ask you the same as I asked Farmwife - was it obvious how it worked or did it take a little figuring out?

Lauren said...

it was obvious for me, when i read the directions and followed them. but i had to show hubby, he kept tugging, but couldn't quite get it. it was funny.

Lauren said...

mom-
i'll find out where they are registered. it sould be great to have mary babysit so all of us can go to the wedding.