in my crock pot...
4 pork chops
1 yellow onion, chopped
1 can chicken broth
1 can water
1/2 pack mushrooms, chopped
5 small-medium potatoes
salt, pepper, and garlic to taste
smells yummy! i suspect it's read to eat, even though it was set to cook for 6 hours.
i know, it needs some greens... it's just a miracle that i am pretending to cook.
4 comments:
I love the smell of pork and onions cooking in the crock-pot...I can almost smell it now!!
my mom never used a crock put when i was growing up. i've grown to love it. it's so easy. it enables even the most domestically challenged to make yummy meals.
My mom doesn't like her meat cooked in the crock-pot. She thinks it falls apart to easy, which is what I like about it. I have to admit, while I love using it, I hate cleaning it and it's been know to sit on the counter with soapy water in it for days ( I have an old one without a removable crock. I need to try those liners they make now!!
we have a flat-top stove, and i found that the cleaner i use for it also works well on the crock pot.
i agree, the tender meat is what makes it so good. plus, i like that it practically falls apart so baby bear can eat it, too. the poor girl still only has 1 tooth.
Post a Comment