tired
why am i so sleepy? new meds? too much sleep? i went to bed around 9:00 last night... yes, you saw that right... i should be ready to go full speed ahead.
baby bear is napping, i should be washing that ridiculously gross kitchen floor, but i want a nap, too....
i'm going to have to start writing proverbs 31 woman verses on post-its and sticking them everywhere. or warnings against slothfulness.
6 comments:
it has nothing to do with slothfulness or proverbs 31. our bodies know when we need to rest. sometimes your body knows what's best before your mind does. listen to it and get some sleep! :-) wishing i could join you bust alas the christmas program is this weekend.
our bodies are telling us we need rest, but we didn't get it last night. bear was fighting a fever and constipation. took her to the doc today- she has a budding ear infection (her 1st), and pssibly a stomach bug that's going around.
she finally went down for a nap, so we're about to do the same. so much for Christmas shopping today...
Poor bear! I hope she's soon on the mend!
I'm with you on the can't get going thing. I've not felt great and have only swapped out laundry today. Yikes!
I agree - listen to your body. I find I do better in the evening if I rest my eyes and let myself fall asleep for 30-45 min. after work. Any longer than that though, then I'm on the couch all night. There's nothing wrong with that either though. :)
CRT - need some help cutting out letters?
just measuring and cutting material
i accidently cut lots of material too short so i had to come up with an entirely new set design.
measure twice cut once! yikes!
plan x22b worked thankfully
post pics on your blog for us!
Post a Comment