Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Peace on earth and mercy mild,
God and wandering heart reconciled.

Hark The Herald Angels Sing
from the Christmas Song Generator.

Get your own song :



I confess, this is not the first rendition that came up when I typed in my pseudonym. But it is the most fitting!!!! "I saw Mommy kissing wandering heart" made me laugh. But if that were about me, we'd have some serious issues here.

Thanks for the fun link, Farm Wife!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You can spill the beans to your folks! :) I don't mind at all ... we won't even see them this weekend since we'll be heading out of town tomorrow! Have a GREAT Christmas. :)

Lauren said...

okeedokey!
you have a wonderful Christmas, too! We're going out of town, too.
Eat lots of yummy food for that baby!We had Thanksgiving with my parents and Christmas will be at hubby's parents.

FarmWife said...

I love your new Christmas Carrol! It really is funny what comes out. I found it on Zannli's other blog.