Saturday, March 31, 2007

CHANGES

I grew tired of scrolling down to find names to link to blogs, and don't feel like clogging our bookmarks in our browser. So, I have added some more blog links to my sidebar, as well as removed some. These are blogs a peruse at least occasionally. The soujourners who publish the blogs listed in all caps are people I have actually met in real life. Well, for a couple of them, I've only met half the couple, as far as I know. Anyway...

Hubby and I watched the movie Stranger Than Fiction tonight. Yes, I blogged the whole time.
We'll have to buy it, it was much better than I expected. So much better than your typical Will Farrell slapstick.

2 comments:

zann said...

I totally agree on Stranger Than Fiction I was leery because I am not a Will Farrell fan, but was pleasantly surprised.

Tricia said...

Thanks for adding me to your list! :)

I have Stranger than Fiction here now - maybe the will be a movie for a lazy Saturday at home!