i should be cleaning
baby bear is napping, and i should be taking advantage of the opportunity to clean. I did get the bathrooms cleaned on Wednesday. laundry is going... straight to the bed in the guest room after it finishes drying.
i get to meet some of my online friends next week! on monday, some of the gals from women @ home will be coming to my house for lunch. i'm a little nervous. not about my house; i've forwarned them of my lack of martha-ness. i'll get it together enough. but i get that way about meeting people for the first time. i think part of it stems from the fact that hubby was 30 minutes late to our first official date. mostly, it's because i am more of an introvert by nature, in spite of what my blog may imply. anyway, it's going to be fun, and i felt it would be better to meet at my house than have the kids getting stir-crazy in a restaurant. we have pack-and-plays for naps, toys a plenty, and a play room.
on wednesday, baby bear and i get to meet grace and bee for the first time. i feel like i know them already, and can't wait! for some reason i am not as nervous about this meeting. pray for safety as they drive down; anyone who has read her blog knows how nervous interstate driving makes her because of the accident they were involved in.
ok... time to get off my bum and do something productive around here. when baby bear wakes up from her nap, i'm sure she'll want to go outside. oh, and there is dinner to think about.
3 comments:
I am sooooo totally looking forward to our afternoon together. I feel like I'm getting together with an old girlfriend that I happen to have never met.
How lucky are you to meet Grace..Hope you girls have a blast. Have fun!!
have fun!
Post a Comment