mmmmmm.... add some pecans and you've got a turtle sundae... my absolute favorite. There's nothing better than Coldstone's Creamery sweet-cream ice-cream with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and pecans mixed in.... oh I need some now! Thanks for the craving at 8:15 in the morning!
4 comments:
Mmm...caramel. And to think I had a handful of raisins for desert. ~turns into a pile of jealous green goo~
mmmmmm.... add some pecans and you've got a turtle sundae... my absolute favorite. There's nothing better than Coldstone's Creamery sweet-cream ice-cream with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and pecans mixed in.... oh I need some now! Thanks for the craving at 8:15 in the morning!
love the music! visiting you from the party...
kim... wish i could ship you the ingredients to make your own, but it would probably be lukewarm goo by the time it arrived.
grace... oohhh... turtle sundae. decadent.
chrystal- thanks for stopping by!!!
Post a Comment