Please, everyone... keep praying for Grace...
Pray for the Lord to comfort her and heal her of her Crohn's disease.
Pray that the surgery she just had will be effective.
Pray that Jehovah Jireh will provide, however it takes, for her family's finances as well as Grace's medical needs.
Pray for Grace's husband, Smart Guy. Pray for him as he serves a congregation that includes people who failed to keep promises that are drastically affecting his beloved's healthcare.
Pray for this congregation to take care of the members of their flock.
Pray for the Sara Orang Gang (Grace's kids). Watching a parent suffer is hard. It sucks (not a great term, but it fits) to know your parent is in pain and wonder why God is allowing them to be so sick. It's got to be almost as heartbreaking as being a parent with an ill or injured child. Pray for Prophet and DK to be able to focus at school when Spring Break is over, because struggles at home do go into the classroom in some way.
For more details on Grace's situation, please visit her best friend's blog here. And while you're at it, pray for Inkling and other close friends who are not able to be physically present to meet their loved one's needs.
4 comments:
Lauren, It is truly wonderful that Grace has such good friends. I hope the surgery is successful and she can return to her family soon...that's my prayer.
hugs..I hope baby bear is feeling better. I've been saying prayers for Grace and Family and Inkling and Family
Thank you for this post. It means so much to me that there is a group of believers praying for Grace and her family!
I take it that because of this develpoment you two did not get to meet...someday soon I hope!
You're correct in that assumption, farm wife. Grace called me to let me know what was going on earlier in the week, and I spoke to her briefly after she had started the meds but before she had to go to the hospital.
Post a Comment