musings from the mind of a stay-at-home Mom & procrastinaholic
Ah, man... I saw that pic and got excited. I thought you were posting a pic of the new baby. It's gettin' so close!
I thought it was the new wee one, too!
Cruel, I know. ;>She's not so wee anymore...
Okay so I didn't read the words I just saw you holding a baby. And I about screamed. But not this time. Soon he will make his appearance.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ah, man... I saw that pic and got excited. I thought you were posting a pic of the new baby. It's gettin' so close!
I thought it was the new wee one, too!
Cruel, I know. ;>
She's not so wee anymore...
Okay so I didn't read the words I just saw you holding a baby. And I about screamed. But not this time. Soon he will make his appearance.
Post a Comment