because i'm obsessed...

pardon the richard simmons 'do on bear. she apparently sleeps like her mommy...
all over the place. my hair is a tad bit more forgiving. anyway, she has decided her bouncy ball is an exercise ball, but her feet don't touch the floor. it makes keeping my balance a bit more difficult.

tonight, before mexican food
3 comments:
Way to go girl, you are all baby. You look great! Hey, I hear sleep is good for inducing labor too. Go to bed, mama-to-be!
Been there, tried that. About to try again for the 2nd time tonight!!!
love the photos - you look wonderful! I'm so excited for you guys (yes, I know I'm a world away and I haven't even met you!)! now that I've had one baby, I think I'll be much more aware if I have a second baby. I totally thought I'd go a week longer than I did with Nathan so I was really surprised when he showed up a week early! So I didn't experience any of this "waiting game" that you're having to go through! I check your blog constantly to see if there's any news! Praying for ya!
Post a Comment