musings from the mind of a stay-at-home Mom & procrastinaholic
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Anyone else having difficulty commenting now that I switched to beta blogger? Anyway, be sure to visit Stephanie's Olive Tree and check out her beautiful Christmas journal!
I am having a horrible time but it won't let me post that I am, yours, cate's and Inklings' and Grace's blog are all giving me trouble the only one I've been able to leave a comment on all day is FarmWife's
i switched to the new blogger because i got sick of getting the prompts, and now nobody on the original blogger has been able to comment. ugh! and i had problems commenting on other blogs.
6 comments:
I am having a horrible time but it won't let me post that I am, yours, cate's and Inklings' and Grace's blog are all giving me trouble the only one I've been able to leave a comment on all day is FarmWife's
Well that was just annoying. Apparently it will let me log in with my Google username & password, but not my original blogger password.
i switched to the new blogger because i got sick of getting the prompts, and now nobody on the original blogger has been able to comment. ugh! and i had problems commenting on other blogs.
Yeah, I have tried to leave a couple of comments and they don't show up. Guess I better just keep my big mouth shut! LOL! =)
~gina
Hey girl!! I'm just trying to comment on everyone's current posts to see if I can, so far I'm 4 for 4 ( if this works).
gina-
don't worry, it's not keeping you out. also my sis in law.
Post a Comment