too cute...
so, i went upstairs to rescue bear from her cage. there she stood, pants down (one leg still caught on her foot, the other leg missing her shoe and sock). thankfully, spongy diaper was still in tact. but what a cute sight!
she was apparently bitter upon realizing her video had ended and her mommy still hadn't returned to save her.
there's sometimes a fine line between what belongs on her blog and mine, but this screen was up, so here it's posted.
3 comments:
We have an entire library of Blue's Clues tapes that were handed down from a cousin. I love them. Showers and short naps are well worth hearing the mail song over and over again.
We have about 8 old Richard Scary videos that were handed down. I bet they've each been played 200 times just in my house. The boys loved them so much that I got sick of them, so when they outgrew them, I kinda hid 'em from Bee. I just recently got them out again for her to start watching. She loves them too. They're definitely starting to show their age though, considering the original owner is now about 15 and she and her younger sister loved them just as much.
I'm so thankful for hand-me-downs! crt gave us monarch and purple princess's baby einstein collection. That's also been priceless... provided many showers!
Post a Comment