Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Ok, folks. I've been online for almost a full hour. It's time to get OFF my bum.

1. Baby Bear's diaper and bath. She stinks. 'Nuff Said.
2. The neverending laundry piles. Notice the plural. I think I'll start with this one:

and then tackle this one...


It's been a while since I sorted Baby Bear's clothes (ya think?),
and we just learned of a 7 month old little one who is in need of a few things.
Good thing I've been hoarding boxes.
I am sure we have some cute clothes to spare around here.
These are not the only piles, by the way. But I'll start here.
Achievable goals are always good.
See you when I'm done.... next week, maybe?

4 comments:

Pfingston said...

I am SO doing nothing today. I'm struggling to get my "One load a day" of laundry done, but it's a struggle. I have corners that look like your pictures. Yet here I am! It's one of the things I'm battling with while pregnancy . . lack of gumption. Anyways, about the "starbuck in Mx" *sigh* not here in Ensenada. But in Mexico City I know there are some. We have a starbucks rip-off called Cafe Tomas. It's almost as good.

But for you day . . .YOU GO GIRL!

Lauren said...

well, so far I've folded one basket of towels and baby blankets. So much for tackling. Baby bear and I went outside to pick dandelions since the weather was so nice.

At least you have the prgnancy reasoning behind you!!!

Cafe Tomas... if it's a family run place that Starbucks might put out of business elsewhere, I'd go in a heartbeat. I remember the hot chocolate I had at this little family-run restaurant in Puebla. The best!!! Can't remember what I had to eat there, but I remember the hot cocoa.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Just wanted to say good luck on your tackle. I know that the nice weather kind of puts a damper on tackling inside stuff. ;)

Anonymous said...

when your done with yours do want to do mine? Just kidding..I think I'll be tackling ours Thursday.