Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Praying about a part-time, flexible job opportunity. Out of my comfort zone, but every little bit could help right now. And one in particular could also help the business owners... they would not have to feel pressure to give me work, but I would be available to fill in.

(This is the decision I forgot to post about on Sunday, if anyone paid attention to the label.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope one falls into your lap to your liking. Hugs to you.

Grace said...

I'm praying for your decision.

Lauren said...

That's the thing, I can't say that I really like the idea of cleaning other people's houses (for my friends' cleaning business), or working at a grocery store... but at this point, those are my best options. We'll see... no pressure, just wanting to help out. Maybe Camera Man can help me figure out how to market my dad's artwork. But I can't afford a consulting fee. (sigh)