Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I need Tackle Motivation.

No Tackle-It-Tuesday post for me. I did change the sheets, make sweet tea, and run the dishwasher. I probably should make a list of everything I should do and go back to posting it on my blog, where it will stare me in the face.

Bear and I made a run to the store. I bought part of her birthday gift. I hate buying things in her presence, but I really wanted to get this for her and they were still in stock on clearance. The Little People Ark was not, unfortunately. Figures. She doesn't seem to remember that the little horses for her barn were in the shopping cart. Hope it stays that way.

Anyway, I am feeling better than last week, if still lazy. That's improvement. I am debating joining a gym again... but will I really use it? There's a new place up the road that does not require a contract. I think I'll wait 'til it actually gets too cold to walk outside... January, at this rate.

No comments: