One of these days....
my in-laws' coffee addiction will rub off on me. Tech Dad's here tonight, passing through on business. I had the coffee ground and ready to brew so when we returned from eating dinner, all I had to do was flip the switch. I must admit that good, fresh-ground coffee with milk and a couple of splenda and fresh-baked brownies are not a bad way to wind down.
Baby Bear grew ecstatic when she heard Papa was coming to visit. "And Gamma?" she asked. Papa will have to give Gamma a big hug from Baby Bear when he gets home. She also wanted to go outside to wait for him to arrive. She wanted to go outside, anyway... Papa was a good excuse to get her way.
2 comments:
Yeah Yeah--Grandma tries not to get bitter when td gets to see the grandkids more than I do!!!
Oooo! I've got the coffee right here. If only I had a fresh baked brownie to go with it!!
Post a Comment