rainy day
I want to stay curled up under a blanket with a good book (or my laptop).
Baby Bear is watching Sesame Street, occasionally snuggling up against me as she learns about things which start with the letter "B". We have the munchies- the canister of pretzel sticks which someone left upstairs was far too tempting to ignore.
Dinner is planned. Time to go make my list of things to do and transform rainy day mode from laziness into productivity.
4 comments:
how's the productivity going?
Wow, it sounds my kind of morning. Rainy day with TV and snacks.....I could use that kind of a day right now. :-)
We actually picked up the bonus room a bit before going downstairs after that last post. It's amazing how much better it felt to come up and see the floor, and not step on crayons.
I worked on laundry, too. Now to fold and put away...
Sounds like a wonderful day!
Post a Comment