

I played around with the settings a bit and this was the best photo pair I could come up with. The camera didn't want to focus properly on these things. I am sure it's me... it is a new camera.
Anyway, this is my first attempt at making hair clippies. I did not attempt bows. I need to pick up some fine wire in order to do that. I'm not really sure what Bear has that they will match, but I think they are pretty cute. She does have lots of pink and purple, so I'm sure we'll find something.
13 comments:
Hey I love the dragonfly clips. Those are cute.
Love your clips--I can't wait to see the bows!!
They look adorable. Good luck with the bows!
Very cute! You are so crafty.
Oh dear I do need a pair!!!Those are the best...Soooooooo CUTE!
Super Cute!
I'm not sure why you need fine wire to make bows...? When Anna and I made some for J all that we used were the alligator clips, ribbon, her clear hair ties (to hold the bow together in the middle) and a hot glue gun.
The wire would be to hold them together in the middle.. I suppose I could use thread or the clear hair thingies, too. I like the thrifty-ness and clean lines of them this way, though i really think this ribbon would make adorable bows, too.
Those are great! I look forward to the day ALlison has enought hair to put stuff in it.
precious! bitsy may never have enough hair for bows and clips!!
;)
Wow, I thought they were cute, but y'all are giving me a big head. :-)
They aren't perfect... glue sticking out here and there, less than straight ribbon in some spots, but I think they are sweet.
My eyes are starting to get blurry so the pictures looked great to me! haha
Great clips. Very cute!!
good job
Awww, look at that. Those turned out very cute.
Post a Comment