Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


A couple of my tackles:


(Compliments of Baby Bear)I forgot to take an "after" pick, but I did get the blue crayon off my white cabinets with disinfectant cleaning wipes from the Dollar Tree.


(My own doing)
cran-grape juice, spilled as i was carrying 3 glasses down from the bonus room... 1 half full.



The result after dousing with carpet cleaner, scrubbing really good,
drying overnight, and vacuuming,


Those are the highlights. Nothing major, but let me tell you, I was NOT happy about my juice spill because I was about to scrub the bathrooms and had yet to wash the kitchen floor. The crayon? Well, it was our first of what will probably be many crayon-on-cabinet offenses, those things happen with toddlers. It did look pretty in her defense. No worse than spaghetti sauce or anything else.

2 comments:

Pfingston said...

WAY TO GO!
I really have to get me some good carpet cleaner . . . but not today.
:-)

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed getting the juice out of the carpet. :)

And yes, the crayon will more than likely be the first of many. A Mr. Clean Magic Eraser should be added to your list for the next time you visit the store. That thing works wonders.

My Tackle It Tuesday is up ... come see!