Friday, May 18, 2007

I HEART Baby Einstein!

After FINALLY washing the kitchen floor after lunch today, Baby Bear and I went outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. We played with her new ball, raked mulch, picked flowers (whether they needed picking or not, and not necessarily in one piece.) Then I decided to move a couple of my flowers to more strategic locactions. They were getting smothered out by other plants, and I thought a move might increase their odds of survival. As I dug, I discovered slugs. I may have to try the old slug and beer trick. It worked for Inkling, and I've put far too much effort into one little flower bed to let the slugs roam free. Of course, after you move plants, they need water. If you missed the pics on Baby Bear's blog, she LOVES playing in the water. Today she called the water coming from the sprayer "rain". After retrieving the ball which nearly rolled completely down the hill, we went inside to change Bear and dry her off. Now her hair is super curly and cute from being wet and not rolling around on it in bed. I hope the curls are here to stay, they are precious.

Anyway, now we're watching Baby Newton. It amazes me how well these simple videos keep my child's attention. Perhaps it's because we don't have cable, so she is not used to all the other shows, but she really seems to enjoy the Baby Einstein series. I am exhausted from repeatedly keeping her from stepping on the flowers just in the knick of time.

Hubby is at the Doc making sure what happened last week was a one time thing and not caused by something scary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope his dr. visit ended on a good note. Love ya.