It's been a good two weeks.
Baby Bear has loved chasing the kitty, feeding the goldfish in the pond, going for strolls, picking flowers, scrambling up and down the stairs and spending time with Tech Mom & Dad. She has also been a trooper at staying up an hour past her regular bedtime on several occasions when we've gotten together with friends. You know your toddler is ready for bed when you set her in her pack and play, she rolls over, wrapping her blankie around her, and exclaims "bye!" She's done that quite a bit, and we've cracked up as we left her to fall asleep on her own.
I'm sleepy. I've taken tons of photos, which I'm going to have to compile into collages or something. I have yet to teach Tech Mom how do upload pics to her blog. I think it will just be easier for me to get her password and hijack the thing. Or else I'll just post them on my blog. We're both too tired to mess with a lesson at the end of a day.
We head home tomorrow. Home, sweet home. This is a close 2nd, but I am ready to go home.
3 comments:
have a safe drive home!
Hee, hee. The past couple nights Juliana has been climbing into her bed about 15 minutes before bedtime. It must be the weather. Or it could be those teeth coming in :)
Awww. How sweet!
Post a Comment